Tuesday 6 March 2012

Another month, another blog


Has it really been a month since my last blog? Wow, time sure does fly. This last month doesn't feel like it's been as productive as it should have been. I did get a few things done... a super cute sweater for Alyssa's cat Echo, another hat for my little niece (as the one I originally made her in newborn size JUST barely fit her wee little head), and I've got a few partially-finished projects that I'm just waiting to hear back from their owners.

Now that the weather's starting to warm up I'm trying to come up with things that I can make besides winter accessories. I've had a few ideas but I'm not sure if there would be any interest in them. I'm going to have a blog contest to help me get some motivation I think... For the next month I would like people to subscribe to my blog and comment on this post with ideas for things I can make that aren't only for winter (no toques, scarves, mittens, etc or variations there-of). Any ideas posted between now, March 06, and the next month, April 06, will be added to my list of items, and then on my next blog I will announce one lucky winner, who will get their suggested item for free!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy making the color sorting balls!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete